Beneteau Oceanis 423
Spacious ship, neat interior with 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms and microwave, chartplotter, autopilot, boiler, Webasto, Bimini, cockpit table, davits
Yanmar 4JH4E, 55 HP / 41 kW
13.09 m x 3.90 m x 2.10 m
GRP - sandwich
CE max weight
CE max engine
Original new price
Grp - sandwich with anti-slip
Lewmar deckhatches (with rollo's) and portholes
8,845 kg (empty weight of standard ship - in current version approx. 11,000 kg)
Wheel Goiot pedestal with a stainless steel steering wheel, upholstered in leather and fitted with a new dark blue pedestal cover
Position steering system
Single spade rudder
Fixed keel Fin keel
- Polyester hull with dark blue gelcoat and white striping and teak pot lid.
- Teak on the cockpit floor and teak on the cockpit seats.
- The steering wheel can be turned 90 degrees on the pedestal to create a spacious passage to the swimming platform.
- 2x Plastic air vent on the superstructure, equipped with stainless steel protective brackets.
- 6x Aluminium clamp (so also midship).
- October 2020 : new layer of antifouling applied to the underwater hull.
- The ship is being sold by the first owner.
Separate Dining area
fixed: 6 Extra: 1
Classic, warm Cherry
Water tank & material
400 litre Plastic (2x approx. 200 litres)
Water tank gauge
Waste water tank
170 Litre Plastic (2x approx. 85 litres)
Pressure system electric water pressure system
approx. 25 litres Quick Nautic boiler (heated via the motor or via 220 Volt shore power)
Number of showers
2 2x bathroom with 2x shower with an electric shower water drain pump (front bathroom with shower screen)
2 Manual Jabsco (1x recently renewed)
VDO radio/cd-player with speakers in the saloon and in the cockpit
Cooker & fuel
2 burner(s) Gas Eno
Panasonic (220 Volt)
Fridge & power source
Electric very spacious top loader fridge with a Frigoboat compressor
freezing compartment in the fridge
hot air Webasto Airtop 3500 with 4 blowpoints (front bathroom, saloon and 2x aft cabin)
- Schatz Clock, Barometer and hygro/thermometer on the main bulkhead.
- The saloon table can be reduced to a cosy drinks table.
- Slatted base under all mattresses.
- The hoses of the toilet in the rear bathroom have recently been renewed.
Number of identical engines
2005 (put into service for the first time in 2006)
Number of cylinders
55 hp / 41.01 kW
Total fuel tank(s) capacity
Fuel tank material
Fuel tank gauge
3x 140 Ah Semi Traction domestic battery and 1x 105 Ah Semi Traction engine battery (06-2016)
Mastervolt Chargemaster 12V/50A-3
fixed shore power connection on the bathing platform and equipped with a circuit breaker
Shore power cable
- Mastervolt Battman Pro
- Battery Isolater - Voltage Drop Free.
- Delphi diesel filter with water separator.
- 5x 220 Volt socket (front cabin, galley, navigation corner and both aft cabins).
- 12 Volt socket in the navigation corner.
Navigation and electronics
Plastimo Olympic 135 (on the pedestal)
Raymarine ST60 Tridata (with approx. 1,400 NM on the log)
Raymarine ST60 Tridata
Raymarine ST60 Wind
anchor, steam, deck, bow and stern lighting
1x digital chart
Rudder position indicator
Raymarine C80 (on the pedestal)
Raymarine C80 (on the pedestal)
Raymarine C80 (display on the pedestal and radar antenna at the front of the mast)
Raymarine Ray 54E MIC
Rig and sails
Sloop Mast head rigged
Number of masts
Aluminium Z-Spar mast, boom and fixed boomvang, stainless steel stays, double set of spreaders and a double backstay
Number of sails
mainsail (approx. 32,7m2 - in a reasonable condition - needs to be cleaned)
140% Rolgenua (approx. 51.85m2 - in a reasonable condition - needs to be cleaned)
Facnor SD 180
Harken: 2x 48ST and 2x 40ST (1x electric fall winch)
- Spinlock halyard jammers.
- The blue Lazy-Bag mainsail cover (in reasonable condition) needs to be cleaned and repaired.
Anchors & material
1 x Bruce Galvanized
Electric Leyroy Somer anchor winch with controls on foredeck and additional controls on the pedestal
dark blue Bimini
stainless steel stantions with amidships passages and double-wire laminated sea railing
Push- and pulpit(s)
stainless steel with teak steps
- Fixed plastic cockpit table with foldable teak side panels.
- Plastic outboard engine bracket on the pushpit.
- Stainless steel ladder with 2 plastic steps (which can be hung on the side, so you can easily get on board).
8 persons TransOcean life raft in a container in the Cockpit locker (must be inspected)
2x fire extinguisher (to be inspected/renewed)
Gas bottle locker with drain
Gas hoses must be renewed and advice is to have the gas installation inspected
- Emergency tiller.
- Fire blanket.
- Life-Line tires on deck.
- 2x Lifebuoy.