DEMO super fast, oak interior, 3 cabins, 2 bathrooms, Webasto, Raymarine i70+plotter+autopilot, Carbon bowsprit, electric winch, NO sailing. EX VAT
- The white hull is built using the vacuum infusion technique in polyester/vinyl ester and is reinforced with carbon in places where it is needed.
- Before this Azuree 41 was first launched on 31 May 2018, the keel was professionally shaped, after which 6 layers of Alex Seal 161 epoxy, 1 layer of Gelshield and 2 layers of International Micron antifouling were applied.
- The underwater hull has been provided with a primer and spray-painted with 2 layers of antifouling.
- New layer of antifouling from 2020.
- Teak on the cockpit seats and teak on the cockpit floor.
- 6x Stainless steel clamp (so also amidships).
- Foldable footrests are available behind both steering positions.
- Two windows that can be opened to the cockpit from the aft cabins
- Two removable seats (with extra storage space) behind the steering positions, equipped with teak and dark sand coloured cushions.
- Plastic hull fittings and sea cocks.
- The Azuree 41 is standard fully equipped, so the new price is already competitive.
This DEMO yacht is equipped with many options and interesting priced !
Standard price including all described options € 289.450 excluding VAT
Standard price including all described options € 350.234,50 including 21% VAT
Demo - Introduction price including all described options € 247,520 excluding VAT
Demo - Introduction price including all described options € 299,500 including 21% VAT
PLEASE NOTE: THESE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SAILS BUT NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT, AIS TRANSPONDER (FROM 2021), SHAPING OF KEEL, ALEX SEAL 616 EPOXY AND GELSHIELD ON THE KEEL, ANTIFOULING, TRANSPORT COSTS TO THE NETHERLANDS, RIGGING AND CRANE COSTS IN THE NETHERLANDS ARE INCLUDED
Sailing Test in 2017 :
- The Azuree 41 sails very well. Although its broad appearance suggests otherwise, the underwater hull is narrow. As a result, the windward characteristics are good, but the ship also quickly lies on one ear. The deep keel works very well, but the relatively large sail surface also needs that counterbalance. The trimming possibilities can be improved, but this has already been communicated to the shipyard. While sailing, the ship feels comfortable at the helm. Not weak and not direct. Exactly right. The design of the boat is set in the Mediterranean Sea, which means that there is a lot of space in the cockpit to be able to stay outside. With the large spray hood and optional bimini, the possibilities in the Mediterranean Sea are endless. The boat also seems to be very suitable for racing. The fact that they can finish this ship so neatly at such a price is almost inconceivable. There are still some areas for improvement, but if you look at the market prices, you will find such a construction and high quality finish actually only on much more expensive yachts. In short, a very good value for money!
-> RESULTS OF THE AZUREE 41 DURING THE ANTWERP RACE:
OCTOBER 2017 : 1ST PLACE !
OCTOBER 2018 : 2ND PLACE !
- Spacious galley on starboard side with a double stainless steel sink and a foot pump for water from outside.
- Dimmable LED interior lighting.
- Indirect ambiance lighting in the saloon and in all cabins.
- All cabins are equipped with an USB socket.
- Shower in the cockpit (hot and cold water).
- 12 Volt socket at the chart table.
- Various 220 Volt sockets.
Navigation and electronics
- Optional : Bracket on the mast under the boom with 4x Tack Tick display : available at an extra charge (€ 5,000 excluded VAT).
Rig and sails
- Carbon bowsprit.
- Gennaker Gear.
- Mainsheet track on the cockpit floor with trim lines.
- Lewmar rails and blocks.
- Harken tracks on the genoa rails.
- German Main Sheet System.
- Selden blocks at the mast foot.
- Dark sand colored Lazy-Bag mainsail cover with Lazy Jacks.
- Furling Code-0: optional: can be delivered against additional price.
- Removable teak cockpit table with foldable side panels.
- Emergency tiller
- Life-Line points on the deck on port- and starboard side
BELOW ARE THE LINKS OF THE MOVIES (SHOWN ON OUR WEBSITE) ABOUT THE AZUREE 41 :