Dufour 34 Performance
€ 69.834 (VAT Paid)
Fast sailor with an extra Performance package. Spacious interior, furling Gennaker('18), Raymarine Axiom 7 plotter('17), autopilot, Eberspacher
Volvo Penta 29 HP / 21.63 kW
10.60 m x 3.48 m x 1.95 m
GRP - sandwich
In Wemeldinge, along the For Sail South Floating Sales Jetty.
Umberto Felci and Patrick Roséo
Dufour SA France
CE max weight
CE max engine
Original new price
Grp - sandwich with anti-slip
Lewmar (specially polished) aluminium deck hatches and windows
Wheel Whitlock steering pedestal with a larger (130 cm diameter instead of standard 110 cm) double-spoke stainless steel steering wheel, upholstered in leather and equipped with a grey/blue steering position hatch.
Position steering system
Single spade rudder
Fixed keel lead fin keel (deeper than the standard Performance keel)
- White polyester hull with grey striping and a stainless steel rubbing strake.
- Teak on the cockpit benches and anti-slip on the cockpit floor.
- 1x Large deep coffin and 1x shallow coffin in the cockpit.
- Custom made stainless steel plate, which is placed in front of the entrance hatch and fitted with a padlock.
- 2x Grey/blue tarpaulin to stretch over the deck hatches.
- 6x Aluminium clamp (so also midship), provided with a stainless steel strip on the deck hull edge.
- The frame has been extra reinforced.
- Before the first launch, the underwater hull is coated with a layer of epoxy.
- This Dufour 34 Performance has been ashore all winters with a winter cover over it.
- At the end of May 2020 a new layer of antifouling was applied to the underwater hull.
- This Dufour 34 Performance Arpàge Limited Edition is equipped with a Cruising and a Performance Pack, is sold by the first owner, is only used privately and has rarely sailed in salt water.
2 forward cabin and aft cabin
fixed: 4 Extra: 2 4 - 6 berths
Classic, warm light mahogany (Moabi) panelling
Water tank & material
285 litre Plastic (total in 2 tanks)
Water tank gauge
Waste water tank
42 Litre Plastic (with a 3-way valve)
Pressure system electric water pressure system
Boiler (heats via motor or 220 Volt shore power)
Number of showers
1 1x bathroom with a shower
1 Manual Jabsco
radio/CD player with VDO speakers in the saloon and Waterproof cockpit speakers
Cooker & fuel
2 burner(s) Gas Eno
Fridge & power source
Electric toploader fridge with an Isotherm compressor
hot air Eberspacher with 4 blowing points (forward cabin, bathroom, aft cabin and saloon)
- Galley on port side with a corian worktop, a double stainless steel sink and a glass partition between the galley and the saloon.
- All reading lights are in LED.
- Reading light at the chart table.
- Suedine saloon upholstery.
- Clock on the main bulkhead in the forward cabin.
- Barigo Clock, Barometer and Hygro-/Thermometer on the main bulkhead in the saloon.
- Made-to-measure mattress in the forward cabin with underneath a slatted base.
- Shower in the cockpit with hot and cold water.
- 2017 : The lining of the back cushions of the two saloon settees has been made thinner and the lining of the seat cushions in the saloon has been renewed.
Dimensions beds :
- Forward cabin : 2.16 x 1.60 m.
- Starboard and port saloon settee : 1.88 x 0.57 m.
- Rear cabin : 1.99 x 1.30 m.
Number of identical engines
Number of cylinders
29 hp / 21.63 kW
975 estimate of the owner
Folding propellor 2 bladed
Total fuel tank(s) capacity
Fuel tank material
Fuel tank gauge
2x 56 Ah Exide domestic battery (2015) and 1x 60 Ah engine battery (May 2020).
(built-in in 2020, but not yet connected)
fixed connection with a circuit breaker
Shore power cable
- Volvo Penta MS 130S-B saildrive (saildrive membrane has not yet been replaced).
- 2007 : Extra Pilippi panel (with automatic fuses).
- 1x Double 12 Volt USB socket (near the chart table).
- 4x 12 Volt power outlet (at the chart table, in the galley, in the forward cabin and at the engine panel in the cockpit).
- 1x 220 Volt socket connected to the inverter (at the chart table).
- 4x 220 Volt socket (at the chart table, in the galley, in the forward cabin and in the aft cabin).
- The engine has had a major service in November 2017 (including valve sets and coolant replacement).
- The engine has had a service in the autumn of 2019.
Navigation and electronics
Plastimo Olympic 135 (on the steering pedestal)
Raymarine ST 60+ Tridata
Raymarine ST 60+ Tridata
Raymarine ST 60+ Wind
LED 3-colour top, anchor, steam, bow and stern lighting
Rudder position indicator
in the autopilot
Raymarine ST6001+ with a Whitlock rotating motor and a wireless Raymarine S100 Remote Control
1x Furuno GP-32 GPS/WAAS Navigator and 1x Raymarine Axiom 7 All-glass Touch Screen MFD chart plotter (2017)
2017 : Raymarine Axiom 7 All-glass Touch Screen MFD chart plotter (above the cabin entrance)
1x Navman 7110 with a Mic and 1x DSC VHF in the cockpit
Furuno Navtex NX-300
- 3x Raymarine ST60+ Graphic (1x at the chart table and 2x at the steering position).
- 2017 : NMEA2000 Backbone/drop cable (2.00 meters) for communication between the new chartplotter and the existing Raymarine equipment.
Rig and sails
Fractional 19/20 rigged
Number of masts
Aluminium Sparcraft mast, boom and rigged boomvang, Dyform stays with a double set of spreaders and a tackled backstay tensioners.
Number of sails
Elvstrom Sails and Sail Select
2007 : Elvstrom : Performance mainsail (upper batten has been full battened - the sail is serviced by a sailmaker in winter 2018/2019)
2007 : Elvstrom : Performance furling genoa with a white UV protection strip (LIKE NEW - only used once)
2007 : Sail Select : High Aspect furling jib (in good condition) with vertical battens and a white UV protection strip
Facnor RX 165 furling Jib system
2018 : Sail Select : furling Gennaker with a furler with top-down furling system from Selden (approx. 82.6 m2 h5Oz)
Harken 2-Speed : 2x 40ST and 2x 44ST (both upgraded compared to standard winches)
- The sails have been regularly maintained by a sailmaker and are in good condition.
- The mast is about 60 cm higher than the standard Performance mast.
- Aluminium spinnaker pole with up and down holder (used for the Gennaker's Tack line).
- A-Symmetrical Spinnaker equipment.
- Harken mainsail overflow, blocks and carts.
- From the cockpit the Harken slate eyes for the genoa can be operated.
- Various trim lines and fine-tune adjustments for trimming the ship.
- 9x Spinlock XAS halyard stopper (8x under the sprayhood and 1x for the reefing line of the furling jib).
- Extra folding Wichard deck eyes for spinnaker.
- Dyneema traps.
- 2007 : De Vries Sails : Grey/blue mainsail cover with Lazy-Jacks.
Anchors & material
1 x CQR Galvanized
Electric Quick 700 Watt with remote control on foredeck
De Vries Sails : grey/blue sprayhood with stainless steel brackets and handles on the side.
blue winter cover
stainless steel stantions and double-wire stainless steel sea railing with amidship passages
Push- and pulpit(s)
stainless steel bathing ladder with teak steps
6x fender and 4x mooring wropes
- Removable and foldable teak cockpit table (to be stored in a blue bag).
2x fire extinguisher (to be inspected/renewed)
Gas bottle locker with drain
- Emergency tiller.
- White horseshoe lifebuoy.