Comfortable and very seaworthy sailing ship with 2 spacious cabins, Webasto, boiler (2010), autopilot (2012), VHF (2018), solar panel, Gennaker
Yanmar 27 HP / 20.13 kW
10.10 m x 3.30 m x 1.50 m
GRP - sandwich
Judel & Vrolijk
By the owner in Belgium, according to laminate plan of the Danish shipyard
Grp - sandwich with anti-slip
Deck hatches and portholes
Helm with extender
Position steering system
Fixed keel steel fin keel (Lead is cast in the steel case)
- White polyester hull with blue striping.
- anti-slip on the cockpit benches and TBS anti-slip on the cockpit floor.
- The ship is easy to sail with a small crew or single handed.
- Over the cabin entrance a dockhouse (fixed sprayhood) is mounted, but this is easily removable.
- 6x Aluminium clasp (so also midship).
- The ship is sold by the first owner, the builder.
- The deck was already finished in Denmark in 1999 and was transported to Belgium together with the mold of the hull of the Granada 33.5.
- The hull was built in The owner started building the ship in Belgium in 1999 and in 2002 the ship was put into service.
- During the construction of the ship, the owner built the hull below the waterline more solidly than described in the lamination plan (which he had obtained for the construction of the ship). In addition, the owner used a different material for the sandwich. This sandwich is 3 mm thicker (13 mm instead of 10 mm) and has twice the density compared to the sandwich that the shipyard previously used.
Separate Dining area
2 forward cabin and aft cabin
fixed: 4 Extra: 2
Modern, light Ash panelling with cork along the body and on the floor
Water tank & material
120 litre Copper water tank with mostly copper water pipes
Water tank gauge
Pressure system electric water pressure system (with a pressure vessel)
2010 : approx. 22 litres Johnson Pump AquaH Marine Water Heater (500W) boiler (heated by the engine or via 220 Volt shore power)
1 Manual Raske & van der Meijden toilet (the valve of the toilet has been disassembled and is stored at the seller's home)
Medion radio/USB/CD and MP3 player with speakers in the salon
Cooker & fuel
2 burner(s) Gas ENO
Fridge & power source
Electric top loader refrigerator with a compressor
hot air Webasto and electric (4x Frico heating - 220 V)
- The seat by the chart table can be fixed in different positions, so that it can also be used properly while sailing or in a large seaway.
- Reading lamp at the chart table.
- The aft cabin is equipped with two single beds and can be closed with a curtain.
- Shower connection in the cockpit (hot and cold water)
Number of identical engines
Number of cylinders
27 hp / 20.13 kW
700 according to owner's declaration (sum from logbooks)
Propellor 2 bladed fixed propellor and a 2 sheet folding propellor (spare)
Total fuel tank(s) capacity
Fuel tank material
Fuel tank gauge
2 x 100 Ah 2014
with a circuit breaker
Shore power cable
- 12 Volt socket at the card table.
- 2x 220 Volt socket (in aft cabin and near galley)
- After the ship went ashore in 2015, the saildrive oil has been renewed and the engine has had its last service. Of course, all systems were then winterized, which is still the case.
Navigation and electronics
bulkhead compass (above the cabin entrance)
B & G Hengist / Horsa Model C Mark 4
3-color top-, anchor-, steam-, bow- and stern lighting
2012 : Raymarine
Philips AP Navigator GPS
2018 : Standard Horizon Eclipse (never used)
Rig and sails
Number of masts
Aluminium mast, boom, friged boomvang, stainless steel stays, double set of spreaders, removable cutterstay (up to masthead) and a manual backstay tensioner
Number of sails
1x 150% furling genoa and 1x 100% furling genoa
Cutter Jib (on stay)
Furlex 200S furling jib system
Winning Sails : Gennaker (without trunk)
stainless steel Andersen winches: 2x 40ST two-speed, 2x 28ST two-speed and 2x 12ST single-speed (on the mast)
- Sand coloured Furling Jib cover (in good condition)
- Blue mainsail cover.
- Lewmar deck fittings.
- Aluminum Nordic Mast spinnaker pole.
Anchors & material
1 x CQR Galvanized with approximately 12 metres of lead-weighted line and a 20-metre anchor line
Fixed polyester Dockhouse (2x long handle on roof and 7x had glass window in aluminium frame). This dockhouse is easily removable (14 screws). The upper part of the back of the dockhouse can be closed with a transparent tarpaulin, which allows you to sit reasonably dry under the dockhouse. At the back of the dockhouse a blue cockpit tent (with standing height) can be attached (this one has a stainless steel brace and is not equipped with windows).
stainless steel stantions and double wire railing
Push- and pulpit(s)
- Wooden outboardengine support on the stern.
Manual Electric the electric bilge pump is loose and equipped with long hoses and power cable, allowing it to be placed in all enclosed compartments
1x fire extinguisher
Gas bottle locker with drain