Najad N395 AC
This Demo Najad 395 AC is equipped with many options, including; flexiteek deck, bow and stern thruster, electric winches, 2x plotter, AIS, inverter,
- White polyester hull with burgundy red striping
- Vacumin injected sandwich construction. White E-Glass Vinylester/Polyester hull and deck with a Divinycell sandwich core.
- Scrubbed White Flexiteek (plastic in teak with white seams) on the cockpit benches
- The teak block grille for the cabin entrance is mounted floating above (approx. 20 cm above) the cockpit floor. Because the plastic entrance hatches completely sink into the cockpit floor, it has become a very easy entrance.
- From the cockpit table to the swimming platform, the cockpit floor is equipped with Scrubbed White Flexiteek (plastic in teak with white seams) .
- 2x Midship stainless steel clasp
- Staintained stainless steel protective strips have been fitted to all brackets and to the teak gunwale edge .
- Grey metalic Arch above the cockpit
The Najad 395 AC is part of the all-new Najad 395, designed in a joint venture between Najad Yachts and Farr Yacht Design. Focus in the development of the yacht is on safety, sailing performance, comfort, long-distance cruising and luxury. The yacht is characterized by a large cockpit in Caribbean style with a double steering position. It has a well-designed interior and a very comprehensive option list with all the equipment needed to adapt the yacht to each individual need.
- Corian which blade in the galley
- Shower on the bathing platform (hot and cold water)
- All mattresses are 150 mm thicker than standard
The front large cabin with its comfortable queen-size bed, luxurious design details, natural light through the large skylights and glass panels creates a spacious and light atmosphere. The supercabin also has its own walk-in closet. Selectable layouts for the mast include an extra toilet or a separate shower room with just a shower to use and a starboard seating option. It's all up to you to decide and adapt to your needs.
- Interior in white oak with matching floorboards in teak with dark stripes
- Interior in teak with matching floorboards in teak with dark stripes
- Water maker approximately 60 litres per hour
- 32-inch smart-tv
- Two speakers mounted in the cockpit
- Two speakers mounted in the saloon.
- Mastervolt MAC plus 12/12-50
- Mastervolt ACU-400 Actuaror Control Unit
- Mastervolt Mass GI-3.5 Isolation Transformer
- Double diesel filter with water separator (glass)
- 2x Automatic/manual main switch
- Electric engine control (starboard starboard)
- Saildrive SD-60
Navigation and electronics
- Raymarine Autopilot p70s
- Raymarine S100 remote control autopilot
- Raymarine AXIOM 9-9
- Raymarine AXIOM 12-12.1
- Raymarine Quantum Chirp radar antenna
- Raymarine AIS 650 class B transmitter / receiver
- Raymarine VHF
Rig and sails
- Removable cutterstay
- Selden fall arrestors on the mast, so that no winches on the mast are necessary, the fall does not run across the deck and no long traps hang from the mast
- Genoa cover
- Fixed teak cockpit table with folding and lacquered tabletops
- On the starboard starboard position is a control unit and anchor chain counter of the anchor winch
- 2x Teak seat in the fence chair
- Needle tiller
- Plastimo Rescue Sling
- Fire blanket
- All Gas alarm
- Electric Truma remote control of the gas tap on the gas bottle