Najad N395 CC (New)
N395 CC is available in two or three sleeping cabins with one or two large toilets.
The forward large cabin with its comfortable queen-size bed, luxurious design details, natural light through the large skylights and glass panels creates a spacious and light atmosphere. The supercabin also has its own walk-in closet. Selectable layouts for the mast include an extra toilet or a separate shower room with just a shower to use and a starboard seating option. It's all up to you to decide and adapt to your needs.
- Interior in white oak with matching floorboards in teak with dark stripes
- Interior in teak with matching floorboards in teak with dark stripes
- Water maker approximately 60 litres per hour
- 32-inch smart-tv
- Two speakers mounted in the cockpit
- Two speakers mounted in the saloon.
- Upgrade to 58.8 kW (80 hp) Yanmar 4JH80
- Extra diesel tank of 165 liters.
- Electronic throttle
- Bug screw mounted in tunnel and retractable stern screw. Centreline fence screw for optimum performance. Progressive power and docking function.
- Retractable bow and fence. Fence screw in centre line for optimum performance.
- Folding screw
- Fischer panda 5000iNEO diesel generator
- Wind generator
- Solar panels
- Hydro generator
Navigation and electronics
- Raymarine Autopilot p70s
- Raymarine S100 remote control autopilot
- Raymarine AXIOM 9-9
- Raymarine AXIOM 12-12.1
- Raymarine Quantum Chirp radar antenna
- Raymarine AIS 650 class B transmitter / receiver
- Raymarine VHF
Rig and sails
- Mainsail upgrade; X-Drive S-Glass, 48 m2 fully battened
- Mainsail upgrade; X-Drive Carbon, 48 m2 fully battened
- In-mast Furlin mainsail upgrade; X-Drive S-Glass, 46 m2 vertically battened
- In-mast Furlin mainsail upgrade; X-Drive Carbon, 46 m2 vertically battened through
- Work breeding upgrade; UV X-Drive S-Glass, 41 m2 battened through
- Spinnaker, 123 m2 full-radian
- Gennaker, 125 m2 full radial
- Carbon fibre mast and tree
- Electric winches