Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49
In SUPER perfect condition, 3 cabins, teak deck, air conditioning, heater, electric winches, solar panels, Raymarine radar/plotter/AIS/autopilot
- GRP hull (re-inforced with Kevlar), dark blue painted and provided with golden stripe and white waterline.
- Teak on cockpit seats and teak on the cockpit floor.
- Fixed plastic cockpit table with folding sides.
- 6x Aluminium clamps (also midships)
When we first saw this boat we thought she was just 5 years old. In fact she is from 2004. Still with her first owner and originally bought for 380,000¬. She has the benefit of AWL GRIP painted hull, electric winches, air conditionining and a separate heating system and a 230V alternator on the main engine. The owner ticked all the boxes When he bought her. And then he bought her sails (see list). ((She is for sure the first private yacht of this size That we have seen with a complete diesel consumption list, from day 1. You can see how much she has been well maintained. She is now for sale to a connoisseur who can fully appreciate all this great attention to detail and care.
- The headboard between the 2 aft cabins can easily be removed, to create one big aft cabin.
- 12 and 220 Volt sockets in all cabins and at chart table.
- 220 Volt sockets in the saloon and in galley.
Navigation and electronics
Rig and sails
- Genoa cover.
- Removable cutter stay.
- Gennakerboom with removable water stay.
- Aluminum spinnaker pole.
- Harken mainsheet track on cabintop.
- Genoa rails and blocks.
- Spinlock halyard stoppers in cockpit.
- Plastic outboard bracket on the pushpit.
- Shower on the bathing platform (hot and cold).
- Aluminum gangway.
- Emergency tiller.